As a company that specialises in supporting people with disabilities in a holistic way. We understand that modifications to your home can increase independence, safety, dignity, and quality of life.
Who can access Home Modification service?
Through the NDIS, home modifications are considered when:
- The home being modified is the applicant’s primary residence.
- The applicant intends to remain living at the residence.
- If the applicant is renting a property, a written agreement from the owner of the property is required before an application is considered.
Throughout the entire home modification process, we take a collaborative and transparent approach.
- We work alongside your, your family, and support network to design custom home modifications tailored to your specific needs.
- We prepare your application to source relevant funding for your modifications.
- We liaise with contractors to ensure the modifications are done to a high standard.
We also provide support to those building a new home, assisting with planning a home that is custom built to your requirements. The government may provide subsidies during this process, dependent on your income, circumstances, and disability.
Home modifications include the following:
- Widening of doorways
- Flooring options
- Rail & ramp installation
- Bathroom alterations
- Kitchen alterations
- Repositioning power points & light switches
- Installation of smart technology, alarms & security
- Control blinds
- Self-opening doors
Contact our experienced team today, to see how we can support you to increase your independence, comfort, and safety within your home.